Residence permit for the self-employed person

If you are going to work longer than three months to start and run your own business or join as a partner in a company, you must have a residence permit. The permit must be completed before traveling to Sweden. As a self-employed person, you will not be able to get a job elsewhere.

Own entrepreneurs who will work for less than three months in Sweden need no residence permit. For work that lasts less than three months, citizens in some countries must have a visa. Read more about visa during Visit Sweden.

Leave your thoughts

JoimWorker MailChimp


A job site to search for jobs, advertise jobs, register a CV and create a profile and learn a lot more about the job and the job market, CV, Resume, interview, how to Apply to universities worldwide and tips for being accepted, courses and how the job search process works.